Insert your elementor pages and sections templates anywhere using shortcodes fro elementor. Using this pluign you can make global elments with shortcode. This shortcode you can use anywere inside Elementor builder.
Use shortcode SHORTCODE_ELEMENTOR eg: [SHORTCODE_ELEMENTOR id=xxxxx]
Parameter “xxxx” is id of any post created using Elementor Builder.
You can check also our RSElemets Elementor plugin for more widgets that will help you easily create site using elementor.
It’s really easy to install Shortcodes for Elementor plugin but before installing this make sure you’ve installed Elementor. Elementor is the only dependency.
- Go to
Plugins > Add Newscreen in WordPress.
- Search for
Shortcodes for Elementor.
- Install and activate the plugin, that’s it.
- Download RS <a href=»#»»>Elementor Shortcode.
- Extract the elementor-shortcode.zip file. You’ll get plugin files inside rselements-lite directory.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/elementor-shortcode directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Shortcodes for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shortcodes for Elementor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Shortcodes for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release