Enable Posts and Pages to automatically expire and change at a certain time, and provide notification of expiration.
Simple Expires also notify you:
- When expiration occurs
This reminder helps you keep content fresh, providing a reminder that content is out of date and needs updated or replaced.
To install Simple Expires:
- Upload the «simple-expires» directory and all its contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What about this plugin?
This plugin is a simple version of another plugin: «Content Scheduler»
- Does Simple Expires work with Network / Multisite installations?
Maybe. This is not tested.
- It is possible to set the state of post/page at expires?
No! If you need more control use the very best plugin «Content Scheduler»
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Expires” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Russian language (By Alexey Pazdnikov).
- Update for timezone (By Kevin Roberts).
- Update for custom post type (By Igor Riboni).
- First public release.