The point of difference this plugin provides is that it is simple, lightweight and effective.
The Simple Schema Reviews plugin offers the following customisations:
- Automatically uses page title as the «name» property
- Allows you to enter a custom description
- Automatically uses the site logo from customiser as the «ImageObject» property.
- Allows you to set the price range property ($ – $$$)
- Set the desired rating value
- Set the rating count property (Total number of reviews)
This plugin flawlessly adds the markup needed to enhance the presentation of your search results.
How To Install Simple Schema Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory. Alternatively, you can install the plugin through the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the «Schema Reviews» option panel in the admin sidebar to configure the plugin’s options.
- Ensure your theme has a site logo set in the customiser.
- If you do not have an option to add a site logo in the customiser, or the image URL is blank, see this link for info and a PHP snippet describing how to add theme support for it.
- Is there a pro version of this plugin?
No, this lightweight free plugin is all inclusive.
- Will this plugin receive updates?
Yes, we plan to add conditional loading features and more customisation options.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Schema Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Schema Reviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of Simple Schema Reviews.