«Simple System Status» does exactly what it says on the box – shows you, very simply, your systems status for your WordPress Setup.
Simple System Status adds a submenu item under the ‘tools’ section of your WordPress installation.
What others are saying
This is a brilliant plugin for getting all the relevant info out of your system. The built-in remote viewing option for letting other people securely access your system status is incredibly helpful for remote debugging. Nice work 🙂
~ Hugh Lashbrooke, WooThemes Lead Developer
Like the Plugin?
Issues and Support
Want to contribute? Fork the GitHub repository.
What Simple System Status Displays For You
- WP Version.
- Checks if WP_DEBUG is turned on.
- WP Language.
- Checks if Multisite is active.
- WP Memory Limit.
- WP Table Prefix Information.
- Permalink Structure.
- Registered Post Stati
- Show On Front Information
- Theme Name, Version, Author and Author URI
- Checks if current active theme is a Child Theme
- If current theme is a child theme, it offers Parent Theme information.
- Must Use Plugins (if any)
- Active Plugins
- Inactive Plugins
- PHP Information
- PHP Extensions
- Server Type
- MySQL Version
- Host (if possible)
- Session Configuration
- Platform OS
- Browser: Name, Version, User Agent String.
You can use this for your own debugging purposes or for sharing with Support via two methods: A Dynamic Link, or a text file you can download and send.
Installing «Simple System Status» can be done either by searching for «Simple System Status» via the «Plugins > Add New» screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What is the Simple System Status for?
This plugin is to View Information about your WordPress Configurationa and Server Information that is useful for debugging.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple System Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor refactoring
- Initial release