Enter the amount and see the conversion!
- Add Smart Currency Converter Widget on your site
- Choose from 70+ currencies
- Change default currencies from your widget settings
- Fast, simple and accurate!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
smart-currency-converterto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Set default currencies (the default settings is USD to EUR) and set the Title
- Can I change the default currencies?
Yes you can change it from the Appearance > Widget > Smart Currency Converter
- Which source do you use for the exchange rates?
This is an official plugin developed by the Currency-Rates.com.
Email any problems or suggestions to widgets at currency-rates.com
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Currency Converter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smart Currency Converter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial relase!