Plugin provides basic photo grid and photo slider functionality implemented in widgets, short codes and Guttenberg blocks. Photo media is taken from your public Instagram account via API provided by Instagram/Facebook.
- Plugin uses new Facebook API for Instagram.
- Basic photo grid from social network.
- Basic photo slider from social networks.
- Confugurable number of columns and rows, grid container width and alignmer for each instance.
- Memcache or file cache API calls to improve website speed and reduce number of API calls.
- Plugin does not use any thirdparty service to handle your data.
Supported social platform APIs:
- Instagram (Instagram is a registered trademark and company owned by Facebook)
Short code example:
[sp_grid cols=’3′ rows=’3′ width=’100%’ align=’center’]
[sp_slider width=’100%’ align=’center’]
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Social Photo Grid
- Social Photo Slider
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/social-photo-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Configure Instagram API keys on plugin settings page. Read detailed setup instructions here: https://erlycoder.com/knowledgebase/social-photo-blocks-configuration/.
- Put Social Photo Grid or Social Photo Slider block, short code or widget to the pages where you want to see them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Photo Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Sheduled token update bug fix.
- New wordpress version tested.
- Facebook Instagram API implementation.
- Social photo slider added.