Toolbox for ApisCP is a helper plugin to better integrate your blog in an ApisCP hosting platform environment.
Major features in the Toolbox include:
- [Admin] Secure Access Tokens on login to bypass mod_evasive filtering
- [WP CLI] W3TC Environment Rewrite Rules fix and cleanup utility
- [WP CLI] W3TC Rewrite Rules check control utility
- Install and activate w3-total-cache plugin first.
- Install and activate the Toolbox for ApisCP.
- Simply start using it with WP CLI.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbox for ApisCP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Toolbox for ApisCP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add W3TC tracking toggle
- Check if W3TC is activated
- Initial Release