SURETRIGGERS – THE BEST INTEGRATION & AUTOMATION PLATFORM
CONNECT YOUR WORDPRESS PLUGINS, APPS, WEBSITES AND CREATE POWERFUL AUTOMATIONS ⚡
Our mission at SureTriggers is to give you the power to connect your favorite apps, automate mundane tasks, and discover new growth opportunities.
Today, running a business means dealing with a lot of different apps, services, and plugins. On average, organizations use 110 softwares to run their business.
Contact forms, Email marketing tools, Social media sites, Payment gateways, CRMs, Helpdesk, eCommerce plugins, Communication tools, Project management platforms, LMS, and the list goes on…
That’s a lot of moving pieces!
Now the problem is, these are all independent tools. They usually can not communicate with one another, causing a lot of time and energy wasted on manual data entry and other mundane tasks. It also means opportunities are lost when important apps are not connected.
Just for an example, imagine a small business owner named Jane. She runs an eCommerce website. When someone places an order on her website, this is what she wants to do:
- Add a customer to a CRM
- Add the order details to an accounting system.
- Upload the invoice to a Google Drive folder that is shared with the accountant
- Send a thank-you email to the customer
- Then, send this customer another email after 15 days asking for a review.
- If the customer leaves a five-star review, send a coupon encouraging the next purchase.
- If the customer does not use the coupon, remind them of it 3 days before it expires
- She also wants to get a notification of any order above $500 USD in a Slack channel
- Also for those large orders, send a message on WhatsApp to make the customer feel special and build a better relationship with them.
This is just one simple use case of a small business owner, trying to run and grow her simple eCommerce website. It is just impossible to manually do all of these tasks for each and every order that comes through her website!
That’s why we created SureTriggers.
SureTriggers is an integration platform that automates processes between different websites, applications, and WordPress plugins. It helps you create powerful workflows to connect your apps and automate mundane tasks. It can automatically do any number of things in different apps, after something happens.
- What happens after someone buys a product
- What happens after someone leaves a review
- What happens after someone logs into your website
- What happens after someone fills out a contact form
- What happens when someone takes a quiz in an online course and achieve a certain score
Now there are some tools, like Zapier that might help you do some of this. However, they do not connect well with WordPress and are quite expensive. Furthermore, they were made years ago, and their user experience leaves a lot to be desired.
And there are some WordPress automation plugins. But they have limited integrations, are bloated, and are known to slow down your website. They require a lot of technical knowledge to use and yet are unreliable.
SureTriggers is different.
It is the only platform that is built from the ground up to specifically integrate with WordPress and outside applications. We have a modern user interface that is easy to use, and our platform is designed to be lightweight and fast.
And most importantly, it doesn’t break the bank.
Now Jane can easily connect her website to her CRM, accounting system, email marketing platform, and other apps she wants.
SureTriggers is our way to make sure that businesses, like Jane, can connect their favorite apps, automate mundane tasks, and focus on what truly matters — discover new growth opportunities 📈🙂
SureTriggers is a SaaS platform and requires an account on our website. When you install this plugin, you’ll need to register for a free account. Or, if you already have an account with us, you can simply connect this plugin to it.
This plugin helps you connect your WordPress website to the SureTriggers SaaS platform.
HOW IT WORKS ❓
From installation to creating your first automation, SureTriggers is designed to be simple and intuitive. Here is how it works:
Step 1. Install WordPress Plugin 🔌
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click on the «Add New» button. Search for the SureTriggers plugin, then click «Install Now» and «Activate».
Step 2. Connect your WordPress website ⚙️
Once the plugin is installed, you will be redirected to the SureTriggers settings page in your WordPress dashboard. There you will find a button to connect your WordPress website with the SureTriggers platform. If you do not have an account on the platform, you can create it for free in less than 60 seconds. Or if you already have an account, just sign in with your login credentials.
All plugins that we support such as WooCommerce, Fluent Forms, LearnDash, BuddyBoss, etc on this website will automatically be connected to the SureTriggers platform automatically. Yaay, you’re almost ready to start automating tasks on this website!
Step 3. Connect other apps 🔗
If you want to connect other apps and websites such as Google sheets, MailChimp, Twitter, Stripe, Trello, etc. you can do that now. Just select the apps you use, and follow the instructions to connect your accounts.
SureTriggers already support hundreds of popular apps, and we’re adding more each week!
Step 4. Choose a trigger 💣
After you’ve connected your apps, you can set up triggers that will start a special task. A trigger is something that happens in one of your connected apps, like receiving a new order in your eCommerce platform.
Step 5. Add actions ⚡
Now you can choose what you want SureTriggers to do whenever your chosen trigger is executed. Just pick the app and action you want to use. For example, you might want to pass the details of the customer who placed the order in your email marketing platform like MailChimp.
From here, you can go advanced if you want. For example, SureTriggers offers advanced features such as filters, conditions, paths, delays, formatters just to name a few. These features allow you to build really complex or specific automations. And don’t forget, for one trigger, you can add as many actions as you want.
For example, you might set up a condition that says «If the order amount is greater than $500, send a notification on Slack.» And “send a Thank you SMS to the customer via Twilio.”
That’s how easy it is to use SureTriggers.
Now whenever the trigger happens, all the actions will be executed automatically. You can create similar automations to connect your favorite apps, automate mundane tasks, and discover new growth opportunities!
SOME OF THE POWERFUL FEATURES 💪
SureTriggers is packed with features that will help you streamline your processes and save time. Below are just some of the top features it offers:
Canvas Builder 💙
One of the key features that sets us apart is our powerful, visual canvas editor. In SureTriggers, you can build all of your automations visually by dragging and dropping triggers and actions onto the canvas. This makes it easy to see how all of the different parts of your workflow fit together, and to make changes or additions as needed without any coding at all.
Multi-step automations 🎉
You can create multi-step automations which can string together a series of actions that are triggered by a specific event. For example, you can use multi-step automations to create a customer onboarding process that involves sending a series of emails, enrolling the customer in a course, and adding them to a mailing list. Now you can streamline your processes and automate repetitive tasks, saving you time and effort.
Integrations with WordPress plugins 🤘
SureTriggers seamlessly integrates with various WordPress plugins such Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, LearnDash, TutorLMS, FluentCRM, BuddyBoss, CartFlows, SureMembers, Elementor, etc. This enables users to create automations that save time and effort by automating tasks such as what happens after someone buys a product, logs into your website, fills out a contact form, enrolls for a course, takes a quiz and achieves a certain score, etc.
Integrations with SaaS applications
SureTriggers offers a wide range of integrations, allowing you to easily connect the platform to your favorite apps and services. Whether you’re looking to connect your CRM to your email marketing platform, or your project management tools to your invoicing software, SureTriggers has you covered. With just a few clicks, you can create automations that work for you and help you get more done in less time.
Automation between multiple WordPress sites 🔗
Want to connect one WordPress website to another? For example, if you have WooCommerce installed on one site and LearnDash on another. And whenever someone buys a WooCommerce product, you might want to offer access to a related course which is on another WordPress installation. SureTriggers makes it extremely easy.
The Schedule feature allows you to set a specific time and date for your automations to run, or you can set up recurring schedules to have your automations run automatically at regular intervals. For example, you can set an automation to a reminder message on Slack every Friday, or to take a daily backup of your website at midnight every day. This helps you automate repetitive tasks that are supposed to be done at a certain time or frequency. You can also customize the schedule to fit your specific business needs, whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly.
SureTriggers’ Conditions feature lets you customize your automations by adding specific conditions that must be met for certain actions to be performed. This can help you make your automations more targeted, efficient, and flexible. You can use Conditions to do things like send notifications, add people to lists, send follow-up emails, post on social media, and assign tasks to team members.
This feature is very useful in multistep automations, where a condition can decide whether to proceed with the next steps or terminate the automation. For example, you can set up an automation for customers who have not made a purchase in the last 30 days. If the customer has made a purchase within the last 30 days, the automation will be terminated. However, if the customer has not made a purchase in the last 30 days, the automation will continue to the next step, which could be to send a coupon code and then tag the customer in your CRM when the coupon is used. This feature gives you the control to terminate the rest of the automation if certain conditions are not met.
The Path feature allows you to create automations that can go in different directions based on certain things. For example, you can set up an automation that sends an email to a customer only if their purchase is over a certain amount. If the purchase amount is lower than that, you can send a different email. The Path feature automates decision-making processes and actions after that by creating paths based on certain conditions.
The delay feature in SureTriggers is very helpful if you want to create a sense of timing or pause between actions in an automation. For example, you can send an email in a personalized tone to customers 90 minutes after they make a purchase, to make them feel special. Then another email can be sent 15 days later asking for a review. The Delay feature helps you create automations that are more effective by giving you control over the timing of your tasks.
Do you need to clean up your data or perform some calculations? SureTriggers Formatter is here to help. This feature offers a variety of formatting, extracting, and calculation tools that you can use to shape your data to fit your specific needs. With Formatter, you can format dates and times, currency, perform math operations, etc. All of these tools are accessible from a simple, visual interface, so you can add Formatter to your automation with just a few clicks and no coding required. This makes it easy to streamline your workflows and get more done in less time.
Custom APIs ➡️
SureTriggers can send data from your automations to any other application over the internet via APIs. This is useful if you want to trigger an event in another application based on the completion of a task in SureTriggers. For example, you can set up an automation to send a message on a Slack channel every time a customer places an order on your website. Now you can easily and quickly connect your automations to any other applications that can receive API requests.
Incoming Webhooks ⬅️
SureTriggers can receive data from any other websites or apps via incoming webhooks. This is useful if you want to trigger an automation in SureTriggers from any third party app that does not have native integration with SureTriggers yet. For example, when a candidate applies to your job posting, you can send him a confirmation message on WhatsApp. To do this, you would send a webhook from your jobs website to SureTriggers. SureTriggers can fetch the application data via webhook, based on that, send a message to the candidates on WhatsApp.
Dynamic data mapping 🔥
Dynamic Data Mapping is a feature in SureTriggers that helps you share information between different apps and services. For example, if you have an online store powered by WooCommerce and you want to send SMS notifications to your customers using Twilio, Dynamic Data Mapping can automatically map the customer’s name, phone number, and order information from WooCommerce to the corresponding fields in Twilio. This saves you time and makes your automations run more smoothly.
Detailed logs and history 📜
SureTriggers’ Detailed Logs and History feature lets you track the performance of your automations and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. You can see exactly what happened at each step of your automation, including any triggers that fired, any actions that were performed, and any errors that occurred. This can be helpful if you want to see how your automations are working. Also this can help you diagnose and fix problems if there are any.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SURETRIGGERS?
Any individual or organization that wants to automate repetitive tasks and connect different apps can greatly benefit from using SureTriggers.
eCommerce entrepreneurs can use SureTriggers to automate customer notifications, engagement, marketing, shipping tracking, and more. It can also help them integrate their eCommerce store with other business systems such as accounting and customer support.
eLearning businesses can use SureTriggers to automate various tasks, such as sending reminders to students or sending emails to people who fail a quiz.
Web design agencies can use SureTriggers to automate notifications, project management, and other tasks.
Marketing teams can use SureTriggers to automate tasks such as customer segmentation and email campaigns.
Social media marketers can use SureTriggers to automate notifications, social media updates, and more. It can also help them easily connect their clients’ websites to other systems.
Small business owners can use SureTriggers to connect their business systems and automate key tasks.
Startups can use SureTriggers to automate various tasks, such as customer sign-ups, billing, and project management.
HR teams can use SureTriggers to automate onboarding, offboarding, payroll, and other tasks.
Social media managers can use SureTriggers to automate content creation, reporting, and other tasks.
Accounting firms can use SureTriggers to automate data entry, document management, and other tasks.
The list could go on and on!
There is no limit to the types of businesses and organizations that can benefit from using SureTriggers. From automating marketing and customer service tasks to integrating business systems, SureTriggers can make a huge difference in any organization’s workflow.
Even if you are an individual, SureTriggers can be highly beneficial. It can be used to automate mundane tasks such as setting notifications, reminders and tracking.
SOME OF THE WORDPRESS PLUGINS SURETRIGGERS SUPPORTS:
- Presto Player
- Gravity Forms
- Lifter LMS
- Elementor Pro
- Tutor LMS
- Wishlist Member
- Restrict Content Pro
- Beaver Builder
- Divi Builder
- Bricks Builder
- Easy Digital Downloads
- The Events Calendar
- MasterStudy LMS
SOME OF THE POPULAR APPS:
- Google Sheets
- Google Drive
These are just some of the WordPress plugins and apps that are popular among SureTriggers users.
If you have apps that are not yet integrated with SureTriggers, please submit a request for integration here. We are releasing new integrations every week!
And if you are a developer, and would like to integrate your plugin or app — we have robust APIs which make it extremely easy to integrate any WordPress plugin or application with SureTriggers.
Please get in touch with us and we would be happy to help.
SureTriggers® is a registered trademark. Please use the following format when mentioning the SureTriggers anywhere.
- SureTriggers [correct]
- Sure Triggers [incorrect]
- Sure triggers [incorrect]
- SureTrigger [incorrect]
- Sure Trigger [incorrect]
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM AND COMMUNITY
Join our Facebook group community: Learn the tricks and techniques that other SureTriggers users are using to grow their business. Also, get exciting insider information on upcoming feature releases.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do I need coding skills to create automations?
No, you don’t need any coding skills to create automation with SureTriggers! The platform offers a user-friendly interface and a visual workflow builder, allowing you to create automations by dragging and dropping triggers and actions. This means that you can create automations without having to write any code or have any technical expertise.
Whether you’re a small business owner, a freelancer, or just someone who wants to save time and streamline their workflows, SureTriggers makes it easy to create automations without any coding skills.
How does SureTriggers compare to other platforms like Zapier?
SureTriggers is the only automation platform that is built from the ground up to specifically integrate with WordPress and outside applications. This makes it a powerful and versatile tool for automating tasks within WordPress and between WordPress and external apps and services.
One of the key features of SureTriggers is its modern and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for users to create automations by connecting different apps and services and defining triggers and actions, whereas Zapier feels overwhelming and complicated yet does not offer flexibility that is necessary for creating advanced automations.
In addition to its powerful features and ease of use, SureTriggers offers a sensible pricing, making automations accessible to everyone regardless of their financial status.
How does SureTriggers compare to WordPress automation plugins?
SureTriggers offers a dedicated plugin to connect your WordPress website with our cloud platform. This allows users to automate tasks both within WordPress and outside of WordPress.
One of the key advantages of using SureTriggers is that all of the heavy lifting, such as managing queues, webhooks, and integration requests, is done on the cloud platform. This means that your WordPress website stays lean, fast and lightweight.
On the other hand, WordPress plugins that offer automation features need a lot of server resources. They make your servers manage queues, save a huge number of log entries in the database, take webhooks, and integration requests. WordPress is not made for such things. It is developed to be a content management system.
Is SureTriggers a cloud-based platform or is it a WordPress plugin?
SureTriggers is a cloud platform that also offers a WordPress plugin. This plugin serves as a bridge between your WordPress website and the platform. All the heavy lifting necessary for automations is done on the cloud platform, which keeps your website lean, fast and reliable.
Some of my apps are not yet integrated. Can I submit a request?
Yes, if you have apps that are not yet integrated with SureTriggers, please submit a request for integration. We offer a wide range of integrations with hundreds of popular apps, plugins and services, and we are always looking for adding more.
Contributors & Developers
“SureTriggers – Connect All Your Plugins, Apps, Tools & Automate Everything!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.0.30 – Tuesday, 28th November 2023
- New: Added new Action «Find Orders by User ID» in «WooCommerce» Integration
- Improvement: «WooCommerce» – Added few new options in «Create Order» and «Create Coupon Code» Action
- Improvement: «WooCommerce» – Fixed category issue in «Create Coupon» Action
- Improvement: «WooCommerce Subscriptions» – Added few new options in «Create Subscription Order with Product» Action
- Improvement: «WooCommerce Subscriptions» – Updated «User Renewal Subscription Payment Failed» Trigger
- Improvement: «Spectra» – Updated «Form Submitted» Trigger
Version 1.0.29 – Tuesday, 7th November 2023
- New: Added «Masteriyo» Integration
- New: Added new Actions in «EDD» Integration
- New: Added new Triggers in «LearnDash» Integration
Version 1.0.28 – Wednesday, 1st November 2023
- New: Added new Action «Find User by Email» in «WordPress» Integration
- New: Added new Action «Remove User Meta» in «WordPress» Integration
- New: Added new Action «Find Subscriptions by User ID» in «WooCommerce Subscriptions» Integration
Version 1.0.27 – Thursday, 26th October 2023
- New: Added «Easy Affiliate» Integration
- New: Added «WooCommerce Bookings» Integration
- New: Added new Action «Change Member Profile Type» in «BuddyBoss» Integration
- New: Added new Action «Set User Extended Profile» in «BuddyBoss» Integration
- New: Added new Actions and Triggers in «WooCommerce» Integration
- New: Added new Actions and Triggers in «WooCommerce Subscriptions» Integration
- New: Added new Action «Change User Membership Plan» in «WooCommerce Memberships» Integration
- New: Added new Trigger «User’s Membership Status Changed» in «WooCommerce Memberships» Integration
- Improvement: «WordPress» – Added option for Custom Post Type in «New Comment On Post» Trigger
Version 1.0.26 – Monday, 16th October 2023
- New: Added «Groundhogg» Integration
- New: Added «WP Courseware» Integration
- Improvement: «EDD» – Added a new Trigger – «Product Purchased»
- Improvement: «WooCommerce» – Added a new Action – «Update Status of Order»
- Improvement: «WordPress» – Added «Password Reset Link» in response for «Create User» Action and «User Created» Trigger
- Fix: «WordPress» – Fixed a bug in the «Send Email» Action
Version 1.0.25 – Wednesday, 27th September 2023
- New: Added «RafflePress» Integration
- New: Added «wpForo Forum» Integration
- New: Added «WooCommerce ShipStation» Integration
- Improvement: WordPress – Make Author field as dynamic field in Create/Update Post Action
Version 1.0.24 – Wednesday, 20th September 2023
- New: Added «WS Form» Integration
- New: Added «LearnDash Achievements» Integration
- New: Added «Advanced Ads» Integration
- New: Added «Newsletter» Integration
- New: Added «Thrive Leads» Integration
- Improvement: «WooCommerce Subscription» – Added New Trigger – User Subscription Updated
- Improvement: «EDD» – Added user_and and customer_id in response
Version 1.0.23 – Tuesday, 12th September 2023
- New: Added «Modern Events Calendar» Integration
- New: Added «Advanced Coupons» Integration
- New: Added New Action «Find User By ID» in «WordPress» Integration
- New: Added New Action «Subscription Renewal» in «EDD» Integration
Version 1.0.22 – Wednesday, 6th September 2023
- New: Added «Modern Events Calendar» Integration
- New: Added «WP-Polls» Integration
- New: Added «Meta Box» Integration
- New: Added «Advanced Coupons» Integration
- New: Added «Advanced Custom Fields» Integration
- New: Added «WP Fusion» Integration
- New: Added «Contact Form 7» Integration
- Improvement: Amelia – Added custom fields support in all Triggers responses
- Improvement: GamiPress – Fixed issue in «Award Points To User» Action
- Improvement: Formidable Forms – Fixed issue in pagination of the form list
- Improvement: WordPress – Added a new improvement to exclude roles users wish to keep unchanged when updating a user’s role in «Create/Update User» action
Version 1.0.21 – Wednesday, 16th August 2023
- Improvement: WordPress – Add support of json values in Set User Meta Action
Version 1.0.20 – Thursday, 10th August 2023
- New: Added «WP User Manager» Integration
- Improvement: FluentCRM – Added new Trigger «New Contact Added»
- Improvement: WordPress – Added new Action «Remove User»
- Improvement: WordPress – updated response in «Post Created» Trigger
Version 1.0.19 – Thursday, 03rd August 2023
- Improvement: Elementor Pro – Fixed form listing issue in «Form Submitted» Trigger
- Improvement: BuddyBoss – Added new Trigger «User’s Profile Type Changed»
- Improvement: GamiPress – Fixed Pagination issue
- Improvement: WooCommerce – Updated «Product Purchased» Trigger
Version 1.0.18 – Tuesday, 25th July 2023
- New: Added «WP All Import» Integration
- New: Added «GravityKit» Integration
- New: Added «Wp Simple Pay» Integration
- Improvement: WooCommerce – Added «comment_author_email» field in response in Product Reviewed Trigger
- Improvement: WordPress – Added new improvement to add multiple user role if user already exists in «Create/Update User» action
- Improvement: WooCommerce – Fixed bug for «Purchase Created» Trigger
- Improvement: Added User’s meta in LearnDash Trigger
Version 1.0.17 – Wednesday, 12th July 2023
- New: LearnDash – Added «Course is marked complete for user» Action
- Improvement: WordPress – Fixed the «From Name and From Email» issue in Send Email Action
- Improvement: WordPress – Added improvement to not update user role if current role is higher than the role specified
- Improvement: Updated Video in Connection page
Version 1.0.16 – Thursday, 29th Jun 2023
- New: Added «BuddyPress» Integration
- Improvement: Added default styling for «Trigger Button» as per default theme
Version 1.0.15 – Monday, 26th Jun 2023
- New: BuddyBoss – Added «Add Post To Activity Feed» Action
- New: Added «Trigger Button» Integration
- Improvement: Changed label for «Settings» in WordPress plugins page.
- Improvement: Added «Select Download» option in Easy Digital Downloads Integration
Version 1.0.14 – Tuesday, 13th Jun 2023
- New: Added FunnelKit Integration
- New: Added Kadence Forms Integration
- New: Added Software Licensing Triggers in Easy Digital Downloads Integration
- New: Added «Find User’s Meta» action in WordPress Integration
- New: Added Jetpack CRM integration
- Improvement: Fluent CRM – Fixed issue for double option emails in Add/Update Contact event
- Improvement: WordPress – Added additonal response data in Create Comment on Post event
- Improvement: WordPress – Fixed first name and last name issue for «Create User» event
- Improvement: GamiPress – Fixed fetch data issue
Version 1.0.13 – Monday, 22nd May 2023
- New: Added Events Manager Integration
- New: Added WooCommerce Memberships Integration
- Improvement: Fixed issue for Spectra Forms list when form is inside the container
- Improvement: WooCommerce – improvements in «Product Purchased» trigger
- Improvement: WooCommerce Subscription – Fixed Fetch Data not working issue
- Improvement: Paid Memberships Pro – Fixed Fetch Data not working issue
Version 1.0.12 – Wednesday, 10th May 2023
- New: Added WooCommerce Subscription Integration
- New: Added MetForm Integration
- New: Added Fluent Support Integration
- New: Added Pie Forms Integration
- New: Added Ninja Forms Integration
- New: Added LearnPress Integration
- New: Added MemberPress Integration
Version 1.0.11 – Tuesday, 9th May 2023
- Fix: WordPress warning for bbPress
Version 1.0.10 – Wednesday, 3rd May 2023
- New: Added JetEngine Integration
- New: Added FormidableForms Integration
- New: Added JetFormBuilder Integration
- New: Added Forminator Integration
- New: Added GamiPress Integration
- New: Added MemberPress Integration
- New: Added bbPress Integration
- Improvement: WordPress – Fixed the issue for Create/Updated post trigger
- Improvement: WordPress – Added recent dynamic data for the trigger User Role Added/User Role Updated
- Improvement: FluentCRM – Added multiple tags dynamic data in Tag Added trigger
- Improvement: BuddyBoss – Fixed the issue for hidden/private groups not getting fetched
Version 1.0.9 – Wednesday, 26th April 2023
- New: Added ProjectHuddle Integration
- New: Added MasterStudy LMS Integration
- New: Added Ultimate Member Integration
- Improvement: Added functionality for create/update Post in one action «Create/Update»
- Improvement: Added new action «Send Message» in BuddyBoss Integration
Version 1.0.8 – Thursday, 23rd March 2023
- Improvement: Made woocommerce order trigger compatible with optin pages.
- Implemented: Added coupon name & other coupon details in trigger response for woocommerce order created trigger.
Version 1.0.7 – Tuesday, 21st February 2023
- New: Added new integrations for MailPoet & ConvertPro.
- Improvement: Made plugin compatible with PHPStan.
- Improvement: Made plugin compatible with WordPress-VIP-Go standard.
- Improvement: Added customer line items, information, and coupon codes in the response to triggers for WooCommerce.
- Improvement: Updated triggers response to more appropriate data.
- Fix: Displayed group options in the dropdown for BuddyBoss groups.
Version 1.0.6 – Tuesday, 7th February 2023
- New: integration for WP Job Manager, PeepSo, BadgeOS.
- Improvement: Moved back SureTriggers icon on top level menu.
- Improvement: Updated readme file.
- Fix: FluentCRM – Fixed custom fields display issue.
- Fix: FluentCRM – Save data of custom fields.
- Fix: FluentCRM – Implemented proper validations on custom fields.
Version 1.0.5 – Friday, 20th January 2023
- Fix: Dashboard notice was displaying when user is connected.
- Fix: SAAS dashboard displaying in fullscreen.
Version 1.0.4 – Friday, 20th January 2023
- New: Added a notice for first time users to help them to connect with SureTriggers.
- Improvement: Moved SureTriggers menu under general settings.
- Improvement: Removed Settings page and managed ‘disconnect’ functionality from SAAS.
- Fix: FluentForm fields were not fetching in the trigger
- Fix: ActiveCampaign add/update action failing
Version 1.0.3 – Monday, 2nd January 2023
- Initial Release