Automatically adds a signature to your posts. Configurable via TinyMCE on the profile page.
- Edit your signature from Users -> Your Profile
- Choose to display the signature by default on posts or pages.
- Override signature on specific posts/pages via the edit page.
For any issues you’re having with TinyMCE Signature, or if you’d like to suggest a feature, visit the Plugin Homepage.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a signature via Users -> Your Profile
- Optional: add template tag, `tinymce_signature()’ to theme (must be in The Loop)
- Can the signature option be overridden on the post/page editing screen?
- How is the signature included in my posts?
TinyMCE Signature will append your signature automatically to all your posts; no theme alterations needed.
You may also use the template tag
tinymce_signature()in The Loop to return the signature.
- Will the signature appear on an archive page?
No. If you want to do this, use the template tag,
tinymce_signature()within The Loop.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TinyMCE Signature” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TinyMCE Signature” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made signature return for archive pages optional.
- Included the kitchen sink.
- Toggle button to switch between html and visual modes … for those wanting more control over the markup.
- Removed automatic signature insertion from archive pages.
- Fixed some bugs with the post appending script
- Add a wicked simple template tag that returns the signature regardless of display options.
- Fixed some overriding bugs
- Choose default signatures for posts and pages separately.
- Added override option for each post (on the edit page).
- Initial release.