this plugin helps to update customers or users data in bulk using csv file. It will also keep record of which data entry from file is successfully processed and which are not.
Rules For CSV File
- File must be comma separated .csv / .txt format.
- Column lables must be same to actual user field name where data needs to be updated.
- File should have one index column which used for finding user for whom data is going to be updated. For example: user_login, username, id, user_id
- Make sure each row of data for user has same number of data elements as many fields we need to update through file.
- If you do not have data of some fields for any user or not want to update some data fileds then you write » skip » in data cell and that perticular data will be skipped for that user.
To use this plugin do the following:
- Firstly activate Plugin.
- Go to plugin settings page.
- Upload csv file for bulk update users information.
- Login as an administrator to your WordPress Admin account. Using the “Add New” menu option under the “Plugins” section of the navigation, you can either search for: «Update users & customers using csv» or if you’ve downloaded the plugin already, click the “Upload” link, find the .zip file you download and then click “Install Now”. Or you can unzip and FTP upload the plugin to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in the WordPress administration panel.
Does this plugin will have any negative impact on website performance?
No, this is very light weight plugin and it will have almost zero impact on your website performance.
Does this plugin will work smoothly with any customized woocommerce installation?
It may be but we are not 100% guarantee you about this. We tests plugin with standard version of woocommerce only and we not provide any free support for issue arise due to customized version of your any plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Update Users & Customers using CSV” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Initial Version of Plugin