Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Utrust Token and other cryptocurrencies directly on your online store and get settled in fiat for 1% fee.
Utrust for WooCommerce
Demo Store: https://woocommerce.store.utrust.com/
- No need to understand the world of cryptocurrencies, it’s business as usual
- Supports all crypto wallets that can scan a QR code address or input the address manually
- No volatility risk
- Prices displayed in your customer’s local currency
- Monthly settlements via Bank transfer (EUR, USD, GBP)
- No chargebacks
- View payments and issue refunds in Utrust Merchant Dashboard
- Since a cryptocurrency transaction does not contain any credit card or bank information, there is no need for PCI compliance
- Utrust Merchant account
- Online store in WordPress with WooCommerce plugin v3.0 (or greater)
- Products must be Purchases (payment method won’t be displayed for Subscriptions)
On the Utrust side
- Go to the Utrust Merchant dashboard.
- Log in, or sign up if you haven’t yet.
- In the sidebar on the left choose Store.
- Click the button Generate Credentials.
You will now see your
Webhook Secret, save them somewhere safe temporarily.
You will only be able to see the
Webhook Secretonce! After refreshing or changing page you will no longer be able to copy it. However, you can always regenerate your credentials as needed.
WARNING: Don’t share your credentials with anyone. They can use it to place and validate orders on your behalf.
On the WordPress side
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Choose the Payments tab (or Checkout in older versions).
- Click on Utrust.
- Add your
Webhook Secretand click Save.
- (Optional) You can change the
Callback URLif you are not using the default WooCommerce API.
Known conflicts with other Plugins
Some plugins that may create problems with the WooCommerce API:
Subscriptions – Utrust plugin doesn’t support yet automatic subscriptions, so the payment method won’t be displayed when there is a Subscription on the cart.
WPML – If configurated to use URL parameters, it redirects the HTTP requests to the WooCommerce API to the site URL with the
lang=enparameter. One of the solutions is to change WPML to a folder system (
/en/), another is to add the default language parameter in the
Callback URLsetting (e.g.
Found another conflict missing from this list? Please let us know by opening an issue on GitHub.
These are the features already implemented and planned for the Utrust for WooCommerce plugin:
- [x] Create Order and redirect to Utrust payment widget.
- [x] Receive and handle webhook for received payment.
- [x] Receive and handle webhook for cancelled payment.
- [x] Save logs on the WordPress admin dashboard on WooCommerce > Status > Logs.
- [x] Support pre-orders paid upfront (it doesn’t support charge on release date).
- [ ] Sends HTTP request to the Utrust Merchant API when an Order status is updated manually.
- [ ] Errors handling class to improve errors logs.
- [ ] Compatibility with WooCommerce earlier than 3.0.
Feel free to reach by opening an issue on GitHub if you need any help with the Utrust for WooCommerce plugin.
If you’re having specific problems with your account, then please contact email@example.com.
In both cases, our team will be happy to help.
You can contribute by simply letting us know your suggestions or any problems that you find by opening an issue on GitHub.
You can also fork the repository on GitHub and open a pull request for the
master branch with your missing features and/or bug fixes.
Please make sure the new code follows the same style and conventions as already written code.
Our team is eager to welcome new contributors into the mix.
The Utrust for WooCommerce plugin is maintained by the Utrust development team, and is available to the public under the GNU GPLv3 license. Please see LICENSE for further details.
© Utrust 2020
Find below a list of the most common questions about the Utrust for WooCommerce plugin.
Don’t find what you’re looking for in this list? Feel free to reach us by opening an issue on GitHub.
Does this support both live mode and test mode for testing?
Yes, it does – choosing between live and test mode is driven by the API keys you use. They are different in both environments. Live API keys won’t work for the test environment, and vice-versa.
What happens if I cancel the Order manually?
We are working on it. Our API is not ready yet for merchant manual changes. If you need to change the Order status, change it in WooCommerce and then go to our Merchant Dashboard to start a refund.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Utrust for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update readme
- Bump WordPress version to 5.7
- Bump WC version to 5.0.0
- Improve description on checkout
- Make Order «pending» status the default status when Order is created
- Remove the cart deletion
- Replace deprecated function
- Bump WC version support
- Update readme
- Update Utrust PHP
- Fix this->support function not overriding
- Update readme
- Update assets
- Remove forcing string Place Order on button
- Update readme
- Update compatibility to WooCommerce 4.2
- Update readme.txt
- Test release flow
- Update compatibility to WooCommerce 4.1.1
- Add readme.txt
- Release of stable version