Fly Plugins presents WP Courseware for WPBakery Page Builder.
Do you want to use the power of WPBakery Page Builder and create custom course units?
The WP Courseware integration is designed to give you control of creating custom layouts for your course units with WPBakery Page Builder.
WPBakery Page Builder Addon for WP Courseware Plugin
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
- Upload the
WPBakery Page Builder Addon for WP Coursewarefolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require the WPBakery Page Builder to already be installed
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Where can I get WPBakery Page Builder?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for WPBakery Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware for WPBakery Page Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Adjusted the priority when using remove_filter on the_contnet to match the the_content filter priority on WP Courseware
- Fix: Fixed call back issue with wpcourse_unit shortcode
- Fix: Fixed issue where viewing a non-assigned unit would cause an error
- Fix: Fixed issue where dripped content was being displayed before the set time
- Tweak: Added functionality for pre-requisite courses to match WP Courseware 3.9
*Fix: Fixed bug where users not logged in could see course unit content while not logged on
*Fix: Fixed incorrect user ID variable name
*Fix: Fixed bug in which course data would be displayed for unauthorized users. Thank you Donny Miner for finding the issue.
- Initial release