It’s really difficult to find out which template your page is using, especially when your looking at the front-end of your site. With this plugin it makes it much easier. When you view your site, you will see an admin menu item called, «Template file: …». If you click on this link, you will be navigated to the template in a new tab. This plugin will save you hours of time.
1) Install WordPress 5.6 or higher
2) Download the latest from:
3) Login to WordPress admin, click on Plugins / Add New / Upload, then upload the zip file you just downloaded.
4) Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Which Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Which Template” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- I updated namespacing.
- You can now see which header, footer and sidebar template your using on your page.
- Much better engine for working out which template is used on a page.
- This version allows you to see if a page is using the page.php, single.php, 404.php, archive.php, tag.php, category.php or search.php template.
- Initial Commit