This plugin adds all the Nigerian States to your WooCommerce store.
It makes it possible for your Nigeria-based customers to choose a Nigerian state from a drop down list after choosing Nigeria as their country in any of their billing or shipping address.
This plugin helps you maintain order, improves the user experience of your customers. d reduce the chances that your customers encounter stress while filling their address details on your WooCommerce store. Also, as admin, you can now get to specify what specific Nigerian State you sell from in your WooCommerce setting WooCommerce settings. It doesn’t stop there, with the introduction of Shipping Zones to WooCommerce since version 2.6, this plugin provides you with the Nigerian states you need to configure your shipping zones options for customers.
The plugin does two simple things for you
- Gives your Nigerian based customers a better experience by showing them a drop-down list they could pick their state.
- Give you (the admin) the benefit of specifying your the state your shop is based on your back-end.
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new features request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on my website here
You can also follow me on Twitter! @alexasomba Facebook! fb.me/alexasomba or Circle me on GooglePlus! +AlexanderAsomba
To contribute to this plugin feel free to fork it on Github WooCommerce Nigeria States on Github
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to «Plugins > Add New» from the left hand menu
- In the search box type «Woocommerce Nigeria State»
- From the search result you will see «Woocommerce Nigeria States» click on «Install Now» to install the plugin
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click «Proceed» to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click «Activate Plugin» to activate it, or «Return to Plugin Installer» for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on «Plugins > Add New» from the left hand menu.
- Click on the «Upload» option, then click «Choose File» to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press «OK» and press the «Install Now» button.
- Activate the plugin.
- What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have Woocommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Nigeria States” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Nigeria States” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 4.6.1
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- First release