Want to easily and quickly customise your WooCommerce shop? WooHoo! integrates seamlessly into the WooCommerce settings and allows you to easily and quickly:
- Add a cart icon to your site
- Enable/disable product gallery lightbox, slider, and zoom
- Change Add to cart button text
- Change product’s Description, Additional information, and Reviews tabs and titles
- Add a prefix to order numbers
- Add content to the Order complete page
- Enable/disable WooCommerce breadcrumbs
- Autocomplete all orders – good if your shops sells just virtual or downloadable products
- Choose number of gallery thumbnails per row on product page
- Choose number of products per row on shop / archive page
- Enable/disable Order notes in checkout
- Change Place order button text in checkout
- Enable/disable categories and tags on product page
- Enable/disable product images in cart
- Enable/disable related products on the product page
- Rename coupon field in cart
WooHoo! requires WooCommerce 3.0+. Compatible with StoreFront Theme.
- Upload woohoo folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or via the WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > WooHoo! Customiser tab.
WooHoo! requires WooCommerce 3+.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooHoo! – WooCommerce customiser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – initial release.
1.0.1 – Add links to WooHoo! Pro, improvements to UI
1.0.2 – Bug fix