WordPress/Plugin Upgrade Time Out Plugin allows you to modify the files download time out value (mainly used for upgrade of WordPress and Plugins). No more requiring to modify after every WordPress upgrade.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Optional) You can change the settings for the time out value. This is optional as I’ve set it to 60 as a default value. Change to a larger value if required.
- And when you thought there were more steps, we’re done.
- When do I need this plugin?
If you receive errors such as «Download failed.: Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with … bytes received».
- Why can’t I modify file.php and have the same effect too?
This plugin is for people who wouldn’t want to modify file.php after every upgrade.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress/Plugin Upgrade Time Out Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors