WP Keyword Monitor is the first SEO rank checker plugin for wordpress, which uses the official API from Google. This plugin helps you to track your ranking keywords.
You can track up to 100 keywords for free per day.
This plugin is 100% free!
You also have the ability to import all keywords from Yoast SEO.
This project is actively maintained on Github.
Please be careful, this plugin is new and in beta status.
- Go to KeyMon > Settings an fill in all necessary parameters.
- Now go to KeyMon > Statistics and add your keywords.
- Wait some minutes. WP Keyword Monitor will check the rankings of you keywords in the background.
You can donate to this project via PayPal by visiting this page: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=28WZAXQDXYZ5A
/wp-content/plugins/directory in your WordPress blog.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to KeyMon > Settings to configure this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Keyword Monitor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed statistics page which does not show the correct rankings, if interval is greater than one.
- Fixed a bug when searching in deep rankings over 10 results.
- Fixed a bug in the rank checker, which always calculates a ranking with position ‘1’
This version contains many bug fixes. Please upgrade as soon as possible.
- Fixed check interval calculation.
- Fixed copyright in files.
- Fixed limit daily api calls.
- Fixed error handling, if daily limit exceeded.
- Refactored rank checker, to be smarter.
- Refactored everything, that uses date() without the current timezone information.
- Added support to print the current version in settingspage.
- Added support to print the used API calls.
- Fixed behaviour when limiting the maximum api calls.
- Added some links to support forum and other plugins from me.
- Added support to define the max API-calls per day
- Fixed import button
- Fixed add to chart button
- First Version