An easy way to give you more control over the plugins section of WordPress. This plugin features the following functionality:
* Disable upgrade notices for specific plugins
* Hide the plugins page from all users except yourself
* Hide the WP Manage Plugins settings page from all users except yourself
* Automatically email the site admin when any plugin is added/activated/deactivated
This plugin should help anyone who is administering a WordPress website and needs more control over the powerful plugins section. This plugin is also great for blocking updates on plugins that you have modified.
- Upload the wp-manage-plugins folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin
- On the plugins page click «ignore updates» on any plugin you want to disable updates for
- Visit the settings page for more options
- Does this plugin work with WordPress MU?
Absolutely! This plugin has been tested and verified to work on the most current version of WordPress MU
Contributors & Developers
“WP Manage Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First official release