Add FAQ to your website with simple custom post type. fastest loading FAQ plugin on the the WordPress directory.
Although you can find many FAQ plugins on the WordPress directory WP Simple FAQ is designed with only thing in mind, speed.
We have used inside WP Simple only the regular WordPress classes, this has created an FAQ plugin with loading footprint of less than 4k.
We are using WP Simple FAQ on website with thousands of users per day.
In this kind of websites speed is the most important aspect.
WP Simple FAQ is also available to download from HappyPlugins
WP SImple FAQ – Pro – Coming Soon…
The pro version of WP SImple Faq will include all the features that WP Simple FAQ have and much more.
Here are just few features that will embedded in WP Simple FAQ – Pro version:
* Cattegories support – You will be able to create different FAQ categories and tags.
* Smart Shortcode that enable you to insert FAQ that are only relevant to a specific category or tag.
* CSS Support for custom design you FAQ look and view.
WP Simple FAQ – Pro will still keep his main feature and it’s to be the lightest FAQ WordPress Plugin.
HappyPlugins – eCommerce Plugins for WordPress
HappyPlugins company develop premium WordPress & Guides for eCommerce websites.
Currently HappyPlugins company the number one 3rd party plugins developer for the Wishlist Member Membership Platform.
- The WP Simple FAQ Lite official homepage.
- More WordPress Plugins by HappyPlugins
- Build a Membership site that Convert with Membership Isiders.
- Follow HappyPlugins on Facebook & Twitter
DiscoverWP – Find & Compare WordPress Plugins
DiscoverWP was created in thing in mind and that to help every WordPress user to find the right product for his needs.
- Upload the plugin to «wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
- How to use this plugin?
- Just install the plugin and it is activated.
- Go to the FAQ post type and create new FAQ.
- add the shortcode [faq] to every page that you want your faq to display
- Do this plugin have any conflict with other plugins?
As far as we we this plugin does not conflict with any other.
The plugin usage simple shortcode and a very basic coding so the change that this plugin is causing for problem is very low.
If you have any problem or conflict try to disable the plugin and see if the problem still consist.
Share your potential conflicts in the support tab, if you have found them.
- Where get I get more information about the WP Simple FAQ?
You can found more information at: HappyPlugin – WP Simple FAQ
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Simple FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fix minor issues with wordpress 3.8
- Initial release that is distributed for FREE.