XO Slider is a plugin that allows you to easily create sliders.
- Supports thumbnail navigation, carousel, and content.
- Swiper is used for the slider script.
- jQuery is not used on the front side.
- Supports video (Attachment file & YouTube).
- The template file allows detailed customization.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- XO Slider
- Upload the
xo-litesliderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
27 de marzo de 2023
Thanks very much for this elegant add on, it's much appreciated. It fits our requirements and was easy to set up. irwinhistory.org.au
18 de febrero de 2022
The slider was implemented in just 5 minutes. It is easy to operate and has all the necessary functions. Thanks to the creator.
7 de agosto de 2020
Lightweight, and lots of customization options available. Thanks for making this one.
Contributors & Developers
“XO Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“XO Slider” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “XO Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated the attached Swiper files to the latest version (9.3.1).
- Fixed a bug that some parameters of the slider were not saved.
- Video template: Changed to automatically play and stop videos when sliding.
- Updated the attached Swiper files to the latest version (9.1.1).
- Supported WordPress 6.2.
- Bumped minimum PHP version to 7.0.
- Code refactoring.
- Added thumbnail related slider parameters.
- Updated the attached Swiper files to the latest version (9.1.0).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented slides from working properly.
- Fixed a bug that may not work properly with Swiper 9.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Code refactoring.
- Added setting item to select Swiper version.
- Supported Swiper 9.
- Added ability to add new custom templates.
- Fixed a bug that an error message may be displayed on the admin screen.
- Updated the attached Swiper files to the latest version (8.3.1).
- Fixed a XSS vulnerability.
- Added a slider parameter for centered slides (
- Updated the attached Swiper files to the latest version (6.7.5).
- Added settings page.
- Tweaked the style sheet.
- Supported YouTube slides.
- Supported video slides.
- Changed the slider from the original Liteslider to Swiper. Along with this, the plugin name has changed from XO Liteslider to XO Slider.
- Changed the minimum required version of WordPress to 4.9.
- Initial release.