XO Post Background is a plugin to set background image and color for each post.
Background image details (size, position, etc.) and background color can only be set in WordPress 5.7 or higher block editors.
- Upload the
xo-post-backgroundfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XO Post Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“XO Post Background” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “XO Post Background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed PHP 5.6 compatibility issue.
- Fixed a bug that the background color was not reflected.
- Supported transparency in background color.
- Fixed a bug that caused error messages to appear in the editor for custom posts that do not support custom fields.
- Added gradient option to background color.
- Fixed a bug that was not translated.
- Added options such as setting the position of the background image and the background color.
- Fixed an issue that did not work before version 4.4.
- Migrated language packs to translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress).
- Changed not to set the background on the archive page by default.
- Added ‘xo_post_background_enable_archive’ filter.
- Added ‘xo_post_background_style’ filter.
- First release.