The Simple Stats Total plugin allows you to collect and view page visits statistics.
The stats is display most visited pages, referer URLs, IP addresses, web browsers and versions, visitor operating systems.
The stats is summarized and sorted in descending order.
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Simple Stats Total and click «Install now«
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
simple-stats-total.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin
- How to access statistics page?
Statistics page can be accessed in your WordPress admin panel by link in Tools menu Tools > Simple Stats Total.
- How to clear statistics data?
Use «Purge All Stats» button for this purpose.
- I’ve activated the plugin but nothing happens.
Please check if your server is running PHP version 5.3 or later. The plugin will not do anything if you’re on an older version of PHP.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Stats Total” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release