A supplement to the Theme-Check plugin that adds checks for ThemeForest’s WordPress Theme Submission Requirements, and removes checks that aren’t relevant in that context.
The Theme-Check plugin is required for this plugin to work.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Run Theme-Check!
Contributors & Developers
“ThemeForest-Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ThemeForest-Check” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing issue with tags
- Updated tags to aid with plugin findability
- Removes check for iframes
- Adds some info to the Theme-Check screen to show it’s running
- First version!
- Removes include check
- Removes translation check
- Removes add_*_page() checks
- Removes base64_* checks
- Removes file operation checks
- Removes checks for add_theme_support(*)
- Removes checks for readme.txt
- Removes check for add_editor_style()