WPLoyalty is a popular WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin that allows you to reward customers and build loyalty.
Repeat customers spend up to 67% more than new customers. Cultivating loyalty means cultivating revenue. Transform your WooCommerce store into a rewarding journey for your customers. Turn transactions into relationships, customers into advocates, and drive sales through the roof with WPLoyalty.
WPLoyalty lets customers earn points for their purchases and redeem their points for a coupon, which they can use for their subsequent purchases.
With the WPLoyalty PRO, you can let customers earn loyalty points for every engagement – sign-up, reviews, referrals, birthday, social shares, daily logins, special achievements and more.
The PRO version offers a variety of reward types for customers to spend their points – convert points into discounts, free products or free shipping. You can also create VIP program and offer special rewards and bonuses for your VIP customers.
Ready to take the next step? Create and launch your loyalty program with the best WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin and increase customer loyalty, customer engagement, sales and revenue, customer lifetime value and conversion rates.
What can you do with a WooCommerce Points and Rewards System Plugin?
- Create points campaign for various customer actions – Purchases, Account Sign up, Referrals, Reviews, Daily Logins, Birthday, Social shares and more.
- Create a tiered loyalty program to reward your VIP customers with bonuses
- Offer flexible rewards for spending the collected points. Let customers convert points into discount coupons and more
- Track the performance of your loyalty program – rewards, repeat purchases, points earning and spending, reward usage and more.
- Notify customers when they earn points / rewards, expiry of their points / rewards.
- Easily import / export customers. Useful when migrating from another loyalty system
- Multi-lingual & multi-currency support enables you to target customers in different geographies.
Find out what one of our customers says about our Points and Rewards Plugin
“The plugin works great out of the box. Setting up campaigns and rewards is simple and intuitive. An issue came up and support took care of it very quickly. Also, dev team is open to suggestions and improvements. Would recommend.” ~@markoposavec
KEY FEATURES IN THE FREE VERSION OF WPLOYALTY – POINTS AND REWARDS PLUGIN FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Earn Points for Purchase: Customers love to be rewarded for their purchases, and WPLoyalty makes it simple. With WPLoyalty, your customers will effortlessly earn points for every purchase they make, incentivizing them to return for more shopping.
Redeem Points as Coupons: WPLoyalty allows your customers to conveniently redeem their hard-earned points as coupons, which can be used for future purchases. Customers can redeem their points easily when they checkout and the reward applies automatically for their order.
Points Expiry: To keep your customers engaged and coming back, WPLoyalty offers a points expiry feature. You can set a specific time frame for points to expire. Example: Expires 30 days from earning the points. You can also set up an automatic email reminder to be sent to the customer before the points expire.
Customizable Reward Page: Your brand is unique, and so should your loyalty program be. WPLoyalty offers a fully customizable reward page, allowing you to tailor the design, messaging, and overall look and feel to match your brand’s identity and resonate with your customers.
Points messages:The Rewards plugin for WooCommerce can display the potential points to be earned on product listing pages, product detail pages, as well as in their carts and during checkout.
Rewards Panel Popup Widget: Let customers easily discover your WooCommerce Loyalty Program through a chat-like widget and a rewards panel. The panel displays all the reward opportunities and let customers participate in the program without too many distractions. This feature ensures that your rewards program is always visible and accessible, helping to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
Email Notifications: WPLoyalty can automatically notify customers when they earn points and when their points are about to expire, creating a sense of urgency and encouraging them to take action.
Multi-lingual: Translate the points earning campaigns and rewards in your language easily. You can also translate the dynamic strings like campaign descriptions, reward descriptions using our dynamic translation free add-on for WPLoyalty.
Multi-currency support: WPLoyalty integrates with the popular WooCommerce multi-currency plugins and lets customers earn and redeem points in their chosen currency.
WPLOYALTY PRO – POINTS AND REWARDS FOR WOOCOMMERCE – PRO
WPLoyalty PRO is the ultimate WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin that can help you foster loyalty and keep customers coming back for more.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PRO VERSION
The PRO version comes with a number of exciting features to build a thriving and loyal customer base for your WooCommerce store. It’s the one complete package to run a robust loyalty program.
Points for various Customer Actions
Reward customers for every actions they take on your WooCommerce store:
- Points for Signup / Creating an account
- Points for writing product reviews
- Points for referral / refer-a-friend
- Points for Birthday
- Points for Instagram follows / social media follows
- Points for Social shares (of referral url)
- Points for daily login
- Points based on conditions like User Role, total spend, number of orders, items in order, categories, products, tags, purchase history, country, language, currency and more.
- Bonus Points and Rewards based on goals / achievements – Example: Earn $50 reward when total spend crosses $500 in a month
Referrals / Refer-a-friend / Referral program for WooCommerce
Launch a WooCommerce Referral Program and reward customers for referring their friends and family to your store. Let both the referrer and the referee earn points or instant rewards once a successful referral sale is completed.
Referral Program features include:
- Unique referral link for each referrer
- Automatically enroll your existing customers as referrers and generate a unique referral link
- Points or Rewards for both referrer and referee
- Email notifications when earning the referral rewards
WPLoyalty PRO comes with a variety of reward types. You can let customers simply convert the points into coupons, earn free products, free shipping, fixed / percentage discounts.
Free Product: Customers can exchange points for a free product. Example: Get a TShirt free for 300 points
Fixed Discount: Customers can get a fixed discount for a certain number of points. Example: $5 for 500 points
Free Shipping: Offer free shipping in exchange for points. Example: Redeem 100 points and get a free shipping coupon
Percentage discount: Offer a percentage discount for the next purchase for certain points. Example: Redeem 1000 points for 10% discount coupon
BONUS POINTS AND REWARDS
Reward customers when they achieve a goal with one-time bonuses using Points and Rewards for WooCommerce. Here are some of the examples:
- Customers who spent $1000 in purchases in their lifetime get 500 bonus points.
- Customer who spent $500 in the last 30 days, get $10 coupon code
- Customer who placed at least 5 orders in the last 2 weeks gets 100 points as a bonus
LEVELS / VIP TIERS
You can create levels/tiers for your VIP customers and make them feel valued. With this amazing feature, you can differentiate customers based on their purchase.
With Points and Rewards for WooCommerce you can gamify and recognize your loyal customers with special rewards using the Levels / VIP Tiers. WPLoyalty PRO lets you create levels / tiers based on the total points collected.
Example: Let’s say, you reward customers with 1 point for each $1 spent in the store. You can consider introducing three levels – Silver, Gold and Platinum – and reward customers with more points for their spending and loyalty towards the store.
- When customers reach silver, they can earn 2 points for each $1 spent
- When customers reach Gold, they can earn 4 points for each $1 spent
- When customers reach Platinum, they can earn 6 points for each $1 spent
INSTANT COUPON REWARDS
WPLoyalty allows you to offer instant rewards in the form of coupons. Example: Sign up for an account and get a $10 coupon code.
Similarly, you can also reward customers when they refer a friend with an instant coupon. Example: Refer a friend. The friend gets a $10 coupon and you get a $10 coupon upon successful referral completion.
Expand your loyalty program and unlock new possibilities with add-ons for WPLoyalty.
- Reward Panel Popup Widget – This is a chat-link widget that helps your customers to easily discover your loyalty program and participate without browsing through multiple pages.
- Points Expiry – this helps you set up an expiry for the points. Example: Points expire 30 days from the date of earning. This creates a sense of urgency and encourage customers to redeem points and spend them in repeat purchases.
- Multi Currency – With the multi-currency feature, your customers can now enjoy the convenience of earning and redeeming points in their preferred currency, making their shopping experience even more seamless and personalized.
- Multilingual Compatibility – The Multi-lingual Compatibility Add-on streamlines the process of translating dynamic strings, such as campaign titles and descriptions, within WPLoyalty.
- Discount Rules Integration – This add-on combines the power of WPLoyalty and the Discount Rules plugin and enables you to offer instant discounts for your VIP customers based on the levels / tier.
Explore our Video Tutorials Library for step-by-step guides, walk-through videos, tutorials on creating a WooCommerce Loyalty Program for your store.
Check out the documentation page for easy access to important resources.
Need any help with creating a loyalty program in your WooCommerce store? Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is always eager to assist you with any questions or concerns. Contact us by creating a ticket at our support page.
How do I create a loyalty program in WooCommerce
The easiest way to create a loyalty program in WooCommerce is through the WPLoyalty plugin. Just install and activate the WPLoyalty plugin. Then proceed to create a campaign for earning points and rewards in the plugin.
How do I add reward points in WooCommerce
The best way to add reward points in WooCommerce is through a loyalty plugin like WPLoyalty. Once installed, you will be able to create a points campaign and start rewarding customers with points for their purchases.
Is it possible to set different reward levels for different customer groups?
Yes, it is possible to set different reward levels for different customer groups. In the WPLoyalty plugin, you have various conditional rules. Based on the given conditional rules you can set different levels for different customer groups.
Can customers redeem their loyalty points for discounts or free products?
Yes, customers can redeem points for discounts or free products. All you have to do is convert their points into discount or free products
Is there an option to set expiration dates for loyalty points?
Yes. You can set an expiry for the points earned in WPLoyalty. Additionally, you can send email notifications reminding the customers to redeem points before it expires.
How can I track and manage customer loyalty points?
You can track and manage customer loyalty points, customer activities via WPLoyalty dashboard -> Customers section
Can I offer bonus points for specific actions, such as referring friends or writing product reviews?
Yes, you can offer bonus points or rewards to your customers for referring their friends and writing product reviews.
Is it possible to restrict the use of loyalty points for certain products or product categories?
Yes, you can restrict the use of loyalty points for certain products or product categories using the conditional rules in WPLoyalty PRO. Click on conditional rules -> Products -> Not in list to exclude certain products or categories.
How does the loyalty program handle returns or refunds?
Visit WPLoyalty -> Settings -> General settings -> Unsuccessful order status -> The order status must be canceled, failed, refund or draft. In this case, when a customer returns a product the points he received on that particular order will be reverted back.
Is it possible to offer tiered rewards based on different levels of customer loyalty?
Yes, it is possible to offer tiered rewards based on different levels of customer loyalty using the WPLoyalty PRO plugin. First, ensure to create levels based on customer earned points. Second, create tiered rewards. Then, create the campaign -> Conditional Rules -> Customer levels.
I have more questions?
If you have further questions other than this, please feel free to contact our support team.
Contributors & Developers
“Points and Rewards for WooCommerce by WPLoyalty – Create WooCommerce Loyalty Programs, Referral Programs and Customer Rewards System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Duplicate customer record
- Added: launcher visible page
- Added: Point earning with or without tax setting
- Added: Ban user
- Improved: UI/UX in front page
- Improved: Review order check query
- Improved: removed unwanted order status from success and un-success order status
- Fix: expiry point «open» status workflow changed
- Added: Birthday and level email(Pro)
- Added: Woocommerce order note
- Added: Number of orders with order value or count(Pro)
- Added: Display Conditions – user role, level, level with next level
- Added: show level badge
- Improved: Date format display
- Improved: One time birthday edit(Pro)
- Fix: Json response validation
- Fix: variable product review(Pro)
- Added: High-Performance Order Storage
- Fix: Customer import loading
- Fix: cart /checkout message icon color should be text color
- Fix: table field update, when upload pack